Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Weekend Happenings

Three day weekend – oh how I adore thee.

My best friend from home/college came in town for the weekend and we skipped the lake for some project fun.

Remember this piece?

IMG_4745

Well, Lauren bought it from me and now it looks like this

IMG_0460

That purple took only 9 coats.

Valspar – we are not friends!

Good thing its cute – right?

She also found some chairs that got a new look this weekend too

IMG_0461

On Friday after work I headed to Home Depot because my parents told me there was a sale on mulch (4/$10). This just goes to show how exciting my life is – Friday nights at Home Depot getting mulch.

Too bad I made a Home Depot friend who sold me SIX – read it SIX – bushes for half off. I also grabbed up a few more little things and headed home to plant my little heart out.

IMG_0447

IMG_0448

Don’t mind the Iphone pictures – my mom had to tell me where to place these suckers. After a few moves I got them in the ground

IMG_0449

IMG_0450

IMG_0451

Since landscaping tends to be pricey I am looking at these beds as a slow process. I still need mulch – which I didn’t buy because those bushes were way too enticing. I also plan to plant some flowers in the front areas closer to the side walk and maybe a few more bushes in the back left corner under the window behind the tree. (details on the landscaping to come this week)

We worked hard this weekend – I still have some more fun projects to show you – but we also relaxed a bit too

IMG_0452

5 calorie Crystal Light Margarita + frozen strawberries (because someone didn’t have any ice) + Patron = tastiest treat EVER

Even better than that marg? This face!

IMG_0426

IMG_0437

Have a good one friends!

No comments