Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Fun Fabric

Have you ever heard of Spoonflower?

It’s a really neat website that allows you to design your own fabric. The site also sells fabric for those of us that would rather let others do the designing. Even better – they give you the choice of the TYPE of fabric you would like your (or one you picked out) design printed on.

It’s a tad pricey for a girl like me who scours the remnant bin but if you want a great custom piece this would be a great place to look. I would consider even splurging for a small piece – maybe an accept pillow or seat cushion.

PicturesPictures1Pictures2Pictures3

Aren't those so fun and whimsical? I'm in need of some new throw pillows for my couch and some vibrant curtains for the craft room… alas the list goes on and on.

Check out spoonflower – let me know what you think!!

No comments