Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Craigslist is my friend

Mainly because I found this rug listed at $85 bucks

IMG_5702

its an 8X10 wool rung with brown, green, and tan coloring.

It is a tad dirty and has one small hole so I got this bad boy for $60. Yep, you read that right – an 8X10 area rug for SIXTY big ones.

The small imperfections don’t bother me, especially now that I have a dog I know a rug wouldn’t stay in pristine condition long.

At that price I can afford to use it for a while and then get another one or resale it or move it to another room… its not like I'm stuck to it simply because I paid a fortune.

Not to mention it fits well in a single girls budget!

IMG_5705

 

IMG_5707

Don’t mind my messy living room… its in a state of chaos with all the projects I have going right now. yikes!

IMG_5708

IMG_5709

Happy Friday friends!

1 comment

  1. The Little One has started rolling ... off of her play mat onto our older-than-dirt shag rug in the living room. When we pick her up there's usually a piece of potato chip stuck to her cheek and fuzz balls all over her onesie. So needless to say I'm in the market for a new rug. Even shopping at Homegoods, you're going to drop a couple hundred dollars. Girl! You got a steal with this rug! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete