Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Free Patterns

 

Y’all know I am looking high and low for an easy quilt pattern to use my Warrenton fabrics on, right?

Well, I was browsing Amy Butler's website the other day and saw she had updated her free patterns. Glory Hallelujah.

I am pretty set on making this quilt. Its easy, its graphic, and I have enough fabric!

image

I also printed off this pattern too – I think my craft room would just look fabulous with this kind of inspiration

image

If I was cool enough or had some awesome quilting skills I would make this… maybe after I get one under my belt I will feel more capable of trying to tackle this beauty

image

And just because… here are some of my other favorites. Swoon!

image

image

image

Do you feel inspired now to go create with some awesome free patterns and even more awesome Amy Butler fabric. Gotta love the colors and patterns that woman creates!

No comments