Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Growing

It happened

I was out watering and saw it

My first little baby

… tomato!

IMG_0341

I got so giddy – seeing the little green tomato made me feel as if all my efforts weren't in vain.

Y’all… I might actually grow something worth eating!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a completely different note – my personal size blender went to heaven this morning.

Such a downer

I make smoothies in it daily – if not twice a day – and now its gone. Donzo

Look at that little red cutie. Too bad it only comes with one cup!

Then there is the ever tried and true, Magic Bullet. I have always heard this breaks easy. Anyone have an opinion?

Im off to look at a rug I might be getting tonight (eeep!) and finish my dining room chairs! Check back tomorrow for some fantastic updates

4 comments

  1. Check Amazon for the Hamilton Beach....it comes with 2 extra cups :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea??? I love Amazon too - especially with PRIME :) I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion

      Delete
  2. I have 2 of them. One for home that I use almost every day and one at work. No problems with either one of them. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the bullet because the cups are more like cups rather than a small blender... I feel like Im going to have to look into getting one now that I know they wont break on me after a few uses!

      Delete