Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Take a Se(a)t-tee

I had high hopes of having my pink chairs recovered.

IMG_5706

Then I priced it out and realized it would be cheaper to buy new chairs.

Bubble busted.

I figured if I was going to put something in the chairs place it needed to be love seat sized. One chair just wasn’t cutting it.

Enter: settee

My mom found this $30 beauty on craigslist and when I  was home this past weekend we went to look at it and immediately bring that bad boy home.

IMG_5793

Talk about perfect fit

The fabric is in perfect condition. The wood has a bunch of chippy paint and I will probably paint it sooner (or later) in a color that pops a bit more.

You just cant get something in this good of shape for $30.

IMG_5785

IMG_5786

IMG_5787

IMG_5789

Honestly, I thought it was a typo and she wanted $300 not $30. The clouds parted though, $30 buckaroo’s it was!

IMG_5790

IMG_5794

IMG_5795

IMG_5796

Now I have more seating, a conversation piece, and something to add some vintage flair.

Welcome to the family settee. We are glad to have you

IMG_5791

5 comments

  1. I kind of like the chippy paint...shabby chic! Are you going to get rid of the pink chairs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those pink chairs but - yea Ill probably garage sale/craigslist them. My mom got them from a family friend in like '98

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craigslist is the BEST!! Amazing find!

    xoxo, Emily
    www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazed at what you are doing with the house -- adore the love seat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! Maybe one day I'll get paid to do it for other people!!

      Your bebe bump sure is cute :)

      Delete