Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Hello Houston!

Howdy y’all!

I am back from an exciting weekend with a great friend.

We drank, ate, shopped, crafted, laid out, and chatted – needless to say it was perfect!

Friday night we met at the airport, where she picked me up and we headed to a birthday party and then out to a fun country bar. This isn't your average honky tonk, this one includes a whole new take on the mirror ball.

IMG_0223

IMG_0229

 

The one thing we HAD to do was stop by High Fashion Fabrics and walk all FOUR stories of this fabric mecca. I may or may not have come home with some great finds.

The thing about this store is not only did have rows and rows of fabric bolts but it also had all sorts of amazing home décor furniture and accessories. Be Still My Heart.

IMG_0231

IMG_0240

IMG_0241

IMG_0242

IMG_0243

IMG_0244

IMG_0245

After shopping Saturday we headed to Central Market for gourmet burgers and live music. Heaven. Seriously. The weather was great, the conversation was interesting, and the food was sooo tasty

IMG_0251

IMG_0252

 

Sunday was lots more great food and shopping with a little side of crafting. It’s the majority of my favorite things all wrapped into one. I headed back late last night and grabbed that puppy dog from a friend on my way home. He’s now the cutest shaved schnauzer you ever did see – but that deserves its own post Winking smile

IMG_0253

1 comment

  1. So glad you could make it all the way down to houston! Come visit again anytime - give Mr Murphy Dog a big hig for me!

    ReplyDelete