Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Needs some lovin’ {Craft Room}

You’ve seen the stripes and the chalkboard – how about some more craft room details?

I have been trying really hard as of late to get things out of closets – where they are all piled on top of each other – and instead put in their place. Because I love my craft room so much I decided that was the best closet to start with.

IMG_4871

I had this cabinet in my dining room at my old apartment. It had all old red kitchen items with cute decorative plates and such – now it is taking on a new life as my storage system for all things crafty.

IMG_4872

Piles of fabric – this makes my heart happy

IMG_4865

Thread, yarn, needles, inspiration – what more could you ask for?

IMG_4866

Wreaths are such a hard thing to store because most of the time they end up in a box or sorts under a bed. I love my wreaths and all their colors and the different seasons the represent, so I wanted to make sure and display them somehow. On top of the craft cabinet it is. Every once of me smiles to see the fullness and color.

IMG_4864

IMG_4863

This old flamingo used to hold my hair ties and bobby pins – now it holds thread, bobbins, and straight pins.

IMG_4870

IMG_4813

Sewing machine on an unfinished table with a doily runner – screams CREATE to me. The table and desk, both will receive a face lift in the near future. I love blank canvases but only for so long and these babies have been blank waaaaay too long.

IMG_4818

 

IMG_4819

IMG_4820

Next on the craft room list: add a rug, put some inspiration on the walls, give the room some life with a little color, and refinish that desk and table… just a few things to do - riiiight

2 comments

  1. Wow your room looks awesome! You have so much space to spread your stuff! Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that table and runner!! So great!

    ReplyDelete