Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Frost yourselves

 

If you have never seen “How to lose a guy in 10 days” then the title of this post meaning nothing. Now then, if you have seen the movie then you know some bling bling is soon to follow.

My house is girl to the m-a-x. How about I up the feminine level a notch and strewn crystals around.

If you haven't caught on by now, half of my house is decorated via my mom’s magnificent finds – this is no different. All the crystals (plus a LOT more) came in a bag at an estate sale for less than $10. SCORE!

IMG_4677

You have probably seen glimpses of my new pendant fixture in various pictures but lets get a closer look.

IMG_4686

A pendant fixture is fabulous – add some corks and crystals and its UBER fabulous.

IMG_4676

IMG_4685

Now time to spice up the living room fixture.

IMG_4688

Swag crystals plus pendants equals gawwwgeous darling.

IMG_4689

IMG_4690

The best thing about all of this – they can be taken down and moved at all time.

IMG_4691

For a girl like me who changes her décor constantly – this is perfect.

3 comments

  1. Oh I love the kitchen one with the wine corks! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! The only problem is they move around

      Delete
  2. Love it! I have been doing my best to make my place ultra feminine too. I figure, one day us single gals will have husbands who will say "Seriously honey? I don't even know what hot pink ikat is, but I can assure you I do not want my living room chair recovered in it!" Let's glam it up while we can - eventually all we will have is our craft rooms!

    ReplyDelete