Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Furry Diva Child

Meet Maggie.

DSC00617

When I was in college I did a speech over pet adoption and thus went to the local animal shelter for research. I left with a bunch of pamphlets on the importance of adoption and a orange furry thing.

image

That day in April of 2009 my heart was stolen by a four legged little girl. Little did I know she would be the biggest kitty diva ever – demanding to drink from the bathroom sink, insisting to snuggle as close as possible, and talking back… man can that kitty talk back.

The other day I interrupted my little divas afternoon nap by opening the curtains. Her eyes squinted shut as if to say “how dare you” but after getting acclimated to the day time sunshine my kitty girl quickly became a model.

I might be biased but that kid sure is cute!

IMG_4889

IMG_4891

IMG_4892

IMG_4895

She's a good little poser that one – but then again what diva isn't?!

Tomorrow I will give you a craft room tour – its far from finished but its starting to take some semblance of shape

No comments