Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Ramblings

Remember when I shared goals for the whole interwebs to see???

Why did I think that was such a superb idea? Now I HAVE to be accountable – you know for blogging every day, and memorizing scripture, and don’t forget LOOSING 3 LBS.

I am thinking those two huge slices of pizza yesterday for lunch weren't in keeping with my goals. Oops. But alas, the amount of time I will spend lifting, hauling, moving, placing, painting, smiling, walking, and trying not to fall over dead this weekend might help rid me of that pizza.

notes

This is a list I decided to start making Tuesday. It has since doubled… this will get done…. this will get done…

sketch

If you asked me what my booth looks like in my head – it resembles something like this… now the real question is how closely will it come to looking like that….

My mom got all loaded up to come help make my design come to life.

image

Most of the next projects you have seen via my instagram but some are new. Either way, enjoy

all i am

cow mount

love answer

craddle

and because at the moment all I can think of are lists, receipts, to-dos, and cake I am outta here.

Enjoy your Thursday. Its almost Friday which means its almost go time!

2 comments

  1. Better add paper towels to that "don't forget" list. Not sure why, I just feel like they are always needed. You are going to do an amazing job this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this weekend! I'm sure you'll get it all done. I hope you post about which scripture you're memorizing later this month. :)

    ReplyDelete