Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Cancun Baby

When I graduated college four years ago my mom, aunt, and I went on a week long vacation to San Francisco//Sonoma//Napa. Since that amazing trip I have gone.... nowhere.

I have taken time off to do things around the house, go to the lake, or visit home... but go on an actual vacation... nope!

So as you read this I am sitting on a beach in Mexico celebrating my sweet friend Stephanies wedding.


Who wouldn't want to get married in a place that literally looks like heaven.

Now that the happy couple have left on their honeymoon the rest of my time here is going to spent doing.... nothing...




I will try to drink many fruity drinks, read a lot, and relax while I am away.

Stay tuned - beach themed posts coming your way this week.

1 comment