Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life : One bathing suit four ways

In preparation for this week I thought a new bathing suit was in order.

Thing uber cute print suit from Jcrew was on sale so I grabbed the matching top and bottom.


After bringing it home and deciding to keep it (ordered it online) I realized this (and so many other suits) is super versatile.

The top and bottom are cute together but lets look at it paired with a few other suits I already had...

The ruffled bottom gives a bit more coverage and who doesn't love a good ruffle?


Next, we have a standard black bottom. Easy peasy. I think everyone needs to own a simple black suit. It pairs so easy with other print suits. Plus the top from Jcrew has adjustable straps, so you could have a strapless top//halter//or double strap. 


Just like the black bottoms, the black top pairs with the print bottoms and even looks cute with the ruffled bottoms.


With that I have enough suit combos for the entire time I am away. Granted, I also packed three other suits because one can just never be too prepared.

Happy Tuesday, friends!!

No comments