Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life : Beach Musts

As I spend the next few days lounging in the sand I thought I would bring you all my favorite beach items.

Obviously we all have our favorite sunscreens, oils, towels, etc but lets look at the beach from a different angle

First up... entertainment.

The Isound is a portable speaker that doesn't require batteries and plugs right into your phone. The volume is adjusted from your phone and the sound is uber clear. Great for a little beach dance party



When you aren't throwing your very own dance party then great reads and a cold drink are musts. Those who know me well, know I am a koozie lover and collector. So, for this trip it was imperative i bring my two favorites. 

I also made sure to grab a great hat (which I will tell you about later) and some chapstick with SPF.

So tell me, what are your beach must haves?

No comments