Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Danish Hutch

There are a handful of estate sale companies that I try to not miss a sale of theirs if I can help it. The dealers become friends and the prices are too good to pass up.

The last thing I needed was new pieces for Market Days but when the sale email comes you just cant pass it up.

1photo

I  couldn’t pass that guy up either. How could I, in my right mind, let something like that go?

This weekend I spent some quality time with my Danish beauty and gave it a whole new look.

IMG_2608IMG_2615

I knew painting the ENTIRE thing would take 30 years and the wood was in good shape for the most part. All that considered, I decided to give it some accent painting rather than a whole pat down.

The color is silvermist by sherwin williams – same color that is on almost every wall in mi casa

In certain lights it pulls a lot more green and then in others it looks almost teal. Safe to say its my favorite paint color. Ever.

IMG_2613

IMG_2617

I say this repeatedly but paint can give new life to most things. If you don’t like a piece of furniture in your house try painting it!

1

IMG_2608

Happy Monday, friends!

2 comments

  1. It's taking everything I have (and my little house) not to have my mom buy this beauty for me! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet - its actually a pretty petite (probably 6 ft tall 4 ft wide) - don't fret it wont be the last of its kind.

    ReplyDelete