Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : VMD projects II

You only have two more weeks of me talking about this market and then back to your standard programming. promise.

Today will be a slight repeat for all my instagram followers (@twentyonefiftynine) but none the less the show must go on. Maybe I will throw in a sneak peak or two.

VMD Collage

L:R//T:B – I met my mom half way between Tulsa and Dallas to pick up all those Warrenton goods. We are some verrrry strategic packers. My goal is to get a lot of those projects done this weekend – new stuff for you guys! Next up the chair… oh those glorious folding chairs in their sideways ikat fabric glory. awesome. project makeover take two. “Bee Happy” has gotten a lot of love lately. I may or may not make a few more to sell. If you are lucky there might also be a giveaway involved. Last but not least my old desk. Love that desk but its now going to be sold to a new loving family. I decided on keeping the top railing and the bottom of the legs white with the drawer insets also white. My favorite part is going to be picking out super cute knobs!!!

Most of you might have thought I lost my mind when I bought these (you are not alone):

IMG_1803

and if we are going to be totally transparent here, I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with them or if they would actually sell. Then I got a great idea – better than that one time I thought it would be great to go to a Christmas party dressed as a present.

But that’s a whole other story… okay back to the ceramic cow.

It was cute in its original state but give it a little vintage pizzazz and you have something so much better

IMG_1803

image

Tell me that’s not amaze! (I know its not straight – it isn't screwed in yet) I am also going to paint a sweet border around to give it a whimsical feel, as if it isn't already whimsical. I have a pig mount (ceramic) that is twice the size of the cow and SO stinking cute mounted on the scrap wood.

Okay, that’s all I got for you today kiddos. Come by tomorrow… maybe I will produce something blog worthy tonight, but I am not making any promises.

No comments