Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Print this : Sin and Grace

I saw this quoted somewhere and cannot for the life of me remember where I saw it but the saying stuck with me.

“As sin increases grace, also, increases” – do you remember a time in your life when someone kept screwing up but each time it was worse and worse – more hurtful, more painful – yet you loved harder? Yea, me either.

I am very much under the mindset – you fool me once shame on you, you fool me twice shame on me. We are taught to guard ourselves against hurt, not allow it.

Crazy thing is, God embraces it. Our sin, he takes it on. Our disobedience, he forgives. If someone did to us what we do to him daily they would be written out of our lives immediately. Yet with him, the worse we are the bigger his grace.

whew.

sin and grace

He is simply much bigger and much more loving than we can ever fathom. Thank him today for his unfailing love. Even though we mess up daily he is there to clean up our mess. To love us through it.

Get the print here

1 comment

  1. Love this! I actually just read this verse this morning. It's Romans 5:20- "But where sin increased, grace increased all the more." Such a good reminder!

    ReplyDelete