Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Floral Bench

IMG_2618

IMG_2619

IMG_2620

IMG_2621

IMG_2623

IMG_2625

IMG_2622

I snagged this bench probably 6 months ago or more. Needless to say, its been hanging out in my garage for quite some time. The base was a very brassy gold with a black vinyl seat. The top was in good shape and I kept thinking I might just leave it as is. The problem is, I am not sure who wants black vinyl and brass in their home.

The base unscrews from the cushion and gave me the ability to paint it easily. Extra champagne colored spray paint and left over fabric (one of my favorite discontinued prints) and we were in business.

Every time I finish a project I have a moment where I think that maybe it should just stay with me and not to go Market.

If that’s how I am with benches and furniture, I can only imagine how tight I will cling to my kiddos one day when they think moving out is a good idea.

2 comments