Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Goal Setting

I am a list writer through and through. Grocery list, To do list, list of errands, etc – I always seem to have a list going somewhere. Today, it’s a list of goals for the month of may.

beach goals

“They” say if you write your goals down and, even more, if you publicize them you are more likely to follow through. “They” also say blondes have more fun. psh.

So there they are: Goals for may.

Blog Every {week} Day – seems pretty self explanatory. You’d be surprised how much time blogging takes. This month though, I am going to crack down. Get ready for more of me in your life.

Two New Photography Clients – I haven't ever really tried to seek out clients. In all honesty, I am not sure if I even want to grow that side of my business but why not try a little and see what happens.

Quiet Time Everyday – this has been on my goal list for quite a while and then I hit the snooze button. Awesome. #Shereadstruth (shereadstruth.com) is a great online resource for daily devotionals and they even send them straight to your email. Holla!!! See Jesus does email!

Memorize 3 scripture verses – I tend to be pretty good at this but currently I am at one verse a month. Time to kick it up a notch.

Host a Giveaway – It will happen. Get excited. Tell your friends. Free stuff is fun… and free!

Lose 3 lbs – Putting a weight goal out there can be so controversial. My ultimate goal weight is 10 lbs lighter. There is a good chance that as I build muscle I will never reach that number on the scale and that is okay. 3 lbs this month I can do though, or so I am telling myself.

So there you go. Goals set. Have you made any for this month?

1 comment

  1. You can do it!!! Also, If you come visit me I promise to make you a paleo/whole 30/sarah approved dinner!

    ReplyDelete