Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Rescue

When she showed up with this..

IMG_6581

I knew I had a client for life.

Most of the time I forget that what comes naturally to me doesn’t always come naturally to others. I guess God made my hands with a spray paint can in mind.

This magazine rack has seen better days and honestly – I probably would have never picked it up – but it is a great addition when you need a pop of color in a room.

IMG_6668

I went with a softer yellow than what was attempted in the picture above because – well – I liked this yellow better.

IMG_6669

IMG_6675

IMG_6677

The darker areas in the pictures are shadows – I promise the paint is even and not spotty.

IMG_6671

When you try and paint things that have crevices like these legs do you sometimes get a natural dimension because the paint cant get in every nook and cranny. I like the darker lines – its like I stained it without having to actually stain it!

2012-08-01

So, there you have it. Sarah to the rescue – magazine rack saved.

No comments