Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Adding some oomph

My master bedroom is a constant work in process.

Lets be honest, my whole house is a constant work in process. It will never be finished. ever.

I have this constant urge to change. I blame it on the creative side of my brain.

My mom found this mirror frame that was once part of a dresser and it was too good to pass up, even if I had no idea what I would do with it.

IMG_6701

IMG_6704

Insert master bed room.

After painting the frame white – I knew it was perfect for my room.

Its pretty large and needed some color to give it some oomph.

IMG_6767

The antlers stayed, hoops got some fabric, and a few pictures found a new home.

IMG_6751

IMG_6762

IMG_6773

Hoop art is all the range and I am not ever the one to jump on big bandwagons but this was super easy and I had everything on hand. If I didn’t already have the hoops/fabric, it probably would cost no more than $10.

I even moved a sign over my bed to give a little more of a focal point

IMG_6756IMG_6769

So, how was your weekend? Any decorating accomplished?

No comments