Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Almost there…

… I can see the weekend approaching.

I need this weekend something awful.

My house is one of those really bad wrecks that people gawk at when driving by.

Seriously. BAD.

I also have more than my fair share of client work to do…

Remember this guy?

IMG_4752

Its been a long time coming but next week it will be all fixed up and with a new owner. Cant wait to show you how cute it is!

Next up on the weekend list… a car wash. My poor jeep baby looks like a dirty little ragamuffin.

With this heat we have been dealing with lately (cough hotter than the Sahara – no lie) all I want to do is stay in a dark cool room with as minimal clothing as possible.

Not looking like that will happen this weekend but a girl can dream.

Instead I will be waking up bright and early to get my painting on before the real scorcher comes in.

Anyone else have big weekend plans?

No comments