Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Drunken Kitty

IMG_6631

What can I say, the girl likes to have a good time!

She also really enjoys new finds I bring home. Needless to say, I knew this bar cart would be right up her alley. That lush.

IMG_6615

A local store was closing and selling EVERYHTING for 50% off. That includes furniture people.

This cute cart had lots of display items on it so, when I asked the owner how much to make it mine - I really thought I was going to hear upwards of $100.

$30.

I made her say it a few more times. $30.

WHAT?

Sold – instantly. A part of me wanted to make a blood pact with her so she couldn’t go  back on her $30 word.

IMG_6618

This bar cart couldn’t be in better shape. No stains on the wood – no huge knicks – no loose bolts.

IMG_6619

IMG_6621

Here is the downfall – besides my dirty floors. I didn’t really think through where I was going to put this.

I literally have no room for it.

Too big for the dining room – no space in the kitchen – back patio is uncovered

I would hate to expose it to the elements since it is in such good shape

IMG_6640

I have three options:

1 – put it on the front COVERED porch to house cute plants and welcome home type items

2 – put it in the entry way which means removing my new shelves and making the world think that, not only is my kitty a lush, but so am I. Bar cart at the front door anyone?

3 – sell it

Thoughts?

I will leave you with this sweet face

IMG_6625

IMG_6637

3 comments

  1. You just simply can not sell this beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think putting it on the front porch for plants is a great idea! Can't wait to see what you decide!

    ReplyDelete