Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Did you miss me?

I have been a bit quiet the past few days – mainly because I was in Pennsylvania all week last week.

IMG_0924

I was able to escape the horrid hot weather here and literally get a breath of fresh air. The trip was for work but fun was still enjoyed by all.

IMG_0927

You know you work for an energy company when… your lunch driver has a rack just for his hard hat!

We had a chance to eat at some great local restaurants and even stop by this famous candy store

IMG_0931

Yes, that is ALL chocolate. I didn’t leave with near as much as I thought I would, but instead just a small package of white chocolate covered pretzels. MMMM

IMG_0935

IMG_0937

This little guy (christian dior) was at the office so I had to get a little play time in. He is MAYBE 4 lbs on a good day and wont get much bigger. Such a cute little thing.

IMG_0951

I found this critter on my cucumber plant when I got home. SO Tiny!

IMG_0952

Lets take a moment and talk about how bad I wanted that side table. It was in great condition but the $40 price tag just wasn’t working for me. Not to mention, I have no where for it to go.

IMG_0953

Trash has been a big topic in the Tulsa area lately and my big guns have arrived. Who knew that new trashcans could make you a bit giddy.

IMG_0974IMG_0975

Lets end this on a uber cute note. Murphy got his hair did. When I picked him up I thought they might have given me the wrong dog. I cant believe I haven't done this sooner. Its so much easier to keep him clean!

So what's new in your life? Did you have a good weekend? Productive? Tell me about it!

No comments