Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Pallet Art

I have had this pallet canvas built for a good … oh … year!

Holy moly!

I started off with a different design in mind. One that included coordinates (you know like latitude and longitude) but that just wasn’t fitting my fancy.

Instead song lyrics took precedence.

IMG_6731

I really love the painted vs white wash vs natural wood. It breaks up the wood but still gives it a rugged feel

IMG_6735

\

The teal letters were painted on with craft paint and the paper letters were cut out on scrapbook paper and modge podged on. Oh that modge podge… works wonders

IMG_6734

The teal and white really stand out – color combo score!

I brought the orange in on the “wholly” so that it would tie into my bedroom décor. This puppy is soon to be the newest master bedroom addition. A much needed addition, might I add.

IMG_6736

IMG_6729

So what do you think? Is pallet art your thing? Have you recently tackled a project that has been in the shoot for way too long?

4 comments

  1. This looks so good! Love that song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words- sell these. You would make a killin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you think? I always assume I am the only one that likes this stuff. haha!

      Delete
  3. I love this! Best DIY yet!

    ReplyDelete