Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Recent Finds : Pinterest

I, like every other breathing human, LOVE pinterest. All it takes is one pin and next thing I know its 2 hours later and I have a grocery list and party décor ideas for a gathering that isn't going to happen.

Here are some ditties I found oh so pINTERESTING this week

Pinned Image

For the love of watercolor! My friend, Jessica, pinned this… so great. Doesn’t it make you want to pick up a paint brush and have at it! By the way – if you are a creative soul – check out her pins. So inspiringPinned Image

here

Pinned Image

here

Pinned Image

here

I am looking at starting to brand this little thing I have going on. First up, business cards. Brit is working through some designs for me – you’ll be seeing those in the near future. But first I needed some inspiration.

Pinned Image

don’t fret, you'll be seeing this happening in the near future! The paper covered drawers is such a fun sneak of color/texture. I have the perfect piece for this.

Anyone getting lost in the pinterest maze lately? Find some fantastic pins you are itching to try out?

No comments