Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Then and Now {Dining Room}

Right after seeing this room there were some immediate changes that came to mind – close up the extra door to the bedroom, remove the window that was once a window unit, and (my moms idea – duh) remove the windows looking into the backyard and add a French door.

Lots of work went into this room but, thankfully, it wasn’t all done by yours truly – hired professionals closed up the window and added the doors.

Now to the THEN shots

dining room

IMG_2795

IMG_2796

 

Lets get some action shots – just looking back at all this mess gives me anxiety. I honestly NEVER thought my house would be clean again.

IMG_3308

IMG_3329

IMG_3334

IMG_3336

IMG_4471

IMG_4473

IMG_4521

IMG_4565

IMG_4568

IMG_4580

Quite the transformation! How about we see it now

IMG_5102

IMG_5105

IMG_5108

IMG_5112

IMG_5114

IMG_5117

IMG_5119

IMG_5123

IMG_5126

IMG_5128

Do you feel on picture overload yet? Seriously – I didn’t realize how many pictures I have taken. I will make this easier on you – here are a few comparison shots

dining room

IMG_5104

IMG_2795

IMG_5123

IMG_4473

IMG_5102

This is one of those rooms that will really never have an “after” – there are so many more thing I have in mind for here! I keep trying to tell myself to take baby steps but goodness its hard not to throw everything you have to get that perfect finish – even if there isn't such a thing!

Coming in the near future? A RUG!!!, new chairs, new assortment on the “gallery” wall, new chairs… oh I already said that eh?!

Incase you're curious

Chandelier and French Doors – Lowes

ALL furniture – thrifted or gifted

Blinds - Target

1 comment

  1. Love the dining room! I was looking for a picture to show my husband my idea for our dining room and I found your blog. It is almost exactly what I planned to do. The room turned out great and I like the multicolor chairs.

    ReplyDelete