Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Board Room Table Makeover

 

Remember this?

IMG_4565

It was a happy day to get that board and batten done and an even happier day to get the ceiling painted. But what I really want you to notice about this picture is the table.

Its an old board room style table that was given to me as a “didn’t sell at a garage sale” gift. I loved how substantial it was and how well it held up again the board and batten and made my dining room look more anchored than a small table would have.

What I didn’t like – the wood color. It wasn’t horrible at all just not my style.

I used Benjamin Moore Advanced Paint High Gloss in Iced Lavender. It took a bit to come to a color but I knew for sure I wanted a lavender/grey color and I wanted a high gloss – no distressing.

IMG_5063

The finished product really fits my fancy.

IMG_5061

IMG_5071

IMG_5070

This room still needs a great run, aluminum chairs, and all silver/gold frames on the ledge… can you picture it?

IMG_5076

IMG_5078

Now, who wants to come over and eat dinner at my new lavender table??

IMG_4565

IMG_5084

No comments