Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Migas

Have you heard?

I had never heard of Migas before a friend introduced me to the idea. Eggs and tortillas – duh that’s a breakfast burrito… no no no just you wait.

Migas are all over the place these days – you can find various recipes on any popular cooking/recipe website. I had yet to look when I made them for dinner the other night so simple it was.

Eggs

Milk

Tortillas

Cheese

bam – tasty tasty tasty dinner

I added a little bit of milk to my eggs, mixed them up, added it to a skillet with shredded corn tortillas, and cooked it all just like I would scrambled eggs. After it was done cooking I added some shredded cheese to the top and dinner was served. Granted mine was accompanied by a sliced avocado and some salsa.

There are tons of different takes on Migas – PW made them but with a bit more effort

 

Homesick Texan always has fabulous ideas – which didn’t stop at her Migas

So tell me this – am I the only one to just now hear about Migas?? Try them out and tell me what you think… I have a feeling this will be dinner again tonight

4 comments

  1. Never heard of them... but wow, sounds super easy & tasty! this may be dinner tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously you should. I am all for quick fix dinners plus being single I need something I can make in smaller portions. This little diddy is perrrfect! You'll have to let me know what you think

      Delete
    2. Made them last night and wow, SO quick and so tasty!! Yum, definitely will be having these again in the not too distant future :)

      Delete
    3. YAY YAY YAY! I am so glad you like them! Thanks for letting me know you tried them - enjoy!

      Delete