Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

A Glimpse

This weekend I felt so productive. Lots done folks – lots.

Sad story though – I don’t have much to show for it. WHAAAA - I know, right?!

Paint is drying, floors are getting cleaned for furniture to be moved back in, glue is setting, and projects are alllllmost finished. ALMOST!

Want a few glimpses to tide you over?

IMG_0741

IMG_0749 

IMG_0733

That’s all you get! Trust me – you’ll want to check back tomorrow or the next day to see what these little guys are being transformed into. It’ll blow your mind, I tell yah.

In other news, I got a surprise this weekend in my backyard. How I haven’t noticed this until now is crazy to me.

IMG_0743

IMG_0745

IMG_0747

IMG_0751

A great spring surprise! Now that cute jar full of fresh cuts sits next to my sink and let me tell you – they are FRAGRANT! Its almost a honeysuckle ish smell that shows that stupid garbage disposal who’s boss.

Lets end on an extra special cute note.

IMG_0750

Those cheeks, the bow, her intense stares, and funny giggles – melts you like butter. Nieces and nephews are the best kind of kid love – trust me.

No comments