Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Distractions

I have given you very little house related posts this week.

See my trick is to do everything over the weekend when there is day light to photograph and then post through out the week – well this past weekend I got some cleaning done, and groceries, and a mailbox painted but only one of the three is blog worthy.

I did spend the majority of my Sunday afternoon away from the house and slightly distracted from all things décor.

Instead I was playing basketball, brushing hair, listening to stories, and quizzing a certain boy on George Washington

IMG_4926

IMG_4928

IMG_4938

IMG_4935

IMG_4947

IMG_4932

IMG_4940

IMG_4931

IMG_4958

If dirtiness and smiles are signs of a good time then these dumplings LIVED IT UP on our afternoon. Kids really have the ability to go from clean and sweet to dirty and smelly in a matter of minutes. Good thing I love these little ones – and all their antics too!

2 comments

  1. That's how I am for my blog too. Gotta do everything in one crazy day over the weekend or I can't take photos! Soon the sun will start setting later though & I may have a tiny bit of time weekday nights... maybe :)

    ReplyDelete