Its been almost a full week of living at Twenty One Fifty Nine and I have come to learn a few things about living in an older home.
1. Wood floors are COLD. Seriously, y'all, I wear socks all the time and I am currently debating between a home decor and these
4. When your house is on crawl space it takes years... no decades.... for the water to get hot. Seriously
5. This bed was the most comfortable estate sale buy of my life
6. Not parking in a garage makes your mornings that much more unbearable. A cold steering wheel is not pleasant ever.
7. When my bonus arrives a new working garage door will be installed. See above for clarification.
8. It takes no time to get into a routine but I am not sure how long it takes to actually feel like home instead of vacation
9. I need more furniture. Night stands, Dressers, Side tables, and dinning chairs just the name a few.
10. Having your own home r.o.c.k.s
Happy Friday, Friends