Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Post Move In

I officially moved in this past weekend. My house is currently a storage unit for moving boxes of all varieties.

It's so odd how overwhelming PACKED boxes can be. I swear they sit there and look at me with their judging eyes wondering why I am watching the fourth episode in a row of The Big Bang Theory instead of freeing them from all my junk.

I dont really have anywhere to PUT all of my stuff as of yet which results in judging eyes from moving boxes.

Anyways, enough about that, how about a look at what the place looks like after SOME stuff has found a home??

Lets start with the Living Room
Chairs to be recovered, curtians from an estate sale, and light fixture repurposed



TV hung over a temporary entertainment stand


Craft Room yet to be unpacked

Master in need of some trim paint, dresser, new night stands and a rug

no staging here. dining room - as is - sheet for privacy until the french door blinds get hung. no judging

sink area. burlap roman shade a la my momma
 So thats the real life look. Hopefully this weekend I can get some trim painted and take that fun blue tape off all my windows :)

4 comments

  1. your house is darling! Love the kitchen counter tops. And I totally have those curtains in your front room. World Market is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It looks so homey! And you need to have your mom write the directions for making that burlap roman shade. I need to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say this in another post, but I LOVE your sink. LOVE it. It's like a farmhouse sink! Did you buy it new or did you have to get it from an estate sale or antique shop? I'm going to be SO STOKED if you bought it new because I desperately want one of those sinks and was afraid I'd spend months looking for one!

    ReplyDelete