Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Lounge Time

I have spent the past three weeks "lounging" on a small pink chair circa 1982 and stretching my legs into its chair sibling. Needless to say, I haven't had the most comfortable "lounging" experiences as of late.

Friday was my day. The day this beautiful hunk of microfiber landed in my living room.


Ain't she grand? Maggie thinks so...


Seriously, though, this couch is the bee's knees. (I guess if bee's really did have knees - weird saying)



These pictures don't really show the correct color its more of a navy meets silver meet grey. Beautiful.

How many more angle would you like to see? How about the zoomed in angle?


Look at all that tufting! You'll notice there are no buttons inside the tufts - I like it this way because I dont have to worry about the jabbing button syndrome or the too plush tuft causing a button to loose its grip.
Now... "how does it fit in the room" angle?


The past two nights (yes Saturday and Sunday night) I have fallen asleep on the couch only to awake two hours later - yes, I am a paaaaartaaaay girl.  


All that to say I am smitten with the tufted beauty this little lady adds to the living room!

4 comments

  1. This couch is beautiful! I'm so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with this couch. LOVE all things tufted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sarah - youre too sweet but I do have to agree it is beautiful :)

    @ Alex - thanks girl!!!

    @ Elizabeth - Tufted is my new addiction... you'll have to come by sometime when you are in town and give her a whirl! You're bum wont know what hit it :)

    ReplyDelete