Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Le Bath Room

I was sitting here wondering what else I have left to update about and remembered I had yet to show you the - semi - complete bathroom.

Lets start with a few pictures of the before (as in when I viewed the house)




And now where we are now




Walls are a deep navy (Naval by Sherwin Williams), tile is a nice and new fresh white, the mirror is an old one from my grandparents house spray painted yellow, and the vanity is part old/part new.

My dad and brother took the old vanity out and cut it down and then added the side exposed shelves. Why cut it down? Mainly due to the SWEET deal I got on the piece of granite that is hanging out on top. By sweet deal I mean $75 big ones for the slab with a precut sink/faucet hole. score.





The doors still need to be added to the front of the vanity along with the correct/painted drawers added. As for the exposed side shelves I plan on getting cute baskets that slide right in and out hiding all of clutter but still easily accessible.

I have all intentions of putting open shelving behind the toilet seat and along the wall to the left of the mirror.

My mom is loving these ideas... I might try and adapt a few to my small space.





Currently, this bathroom is useable but lacking on the organization and cuteness front. Good thing it wont take much to up its beauty factor.

I also hung wooden blinds in the bathroom before I moved in, as to not show my neighbors what I am made of. It was a proud "Single Woman Power" moment.

Anyone else out there trying to organize a new bathroom???

4 comments

  1. Loveee the open shelves and the navy is gorgeous. Also loving the idea of a shelf above the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks amazing, I love the navy blue!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I'm about to start the bathroom remodel!!! It's amazing what a new vanity, mirror and paint can do for a bathroom!!!.....especially a micro-sized one like mine!!!! The house is looking GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "SINGLE WOMAN POWER!"

    I need me some of that!

    ReplyDelete