Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Patio

This hunk of concrete is done!

I can't say that I put a ton of "design" thought into this portion of the renovation. There wasn't just this huge itch to have the perfect patio... a patio in general works for me.

So enough chatting lets take a look at the back yard on closing day


Then the tractor came and so did a lot of dirt. Next thing I knew there was a large slab of concrete in my backyard. It hasnt completely cured yet, so you'll see the variation in the colors. Maybe some day down the road I will get around to staining it - but I dont mind the "original" color... thoughts?















 Now for a "lets get real" picture. My yard is full of TRASH! I need a serious date with the dump in the near future.


and again for the before and somewhat after


1 comment

  1. I'm not totally sure what stained concrete looks like, as I only have vague recollections from home improvement shows, but whatever you do DONT paint it! If you straight up paint that think forest green or something I'll gag.

    I keep seeing housing listings where people have straight up painted concrete and it's AWFUL. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete