Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Personal Shower

Personal Shower

Personal Shower1

All images can be found here

In a few short weeks I will be throwing my bestest friend in the whole wide world her very own “personal shower”. I love throwing a good party but putting something together for someone that means so much to me makes it even more special.

Over the past week I have been compiling various “inspiration” photos as I start going head first into details and planning.

I came up with this fabulous theme centered around “making her blush” so blush pinks and gold glitter were in order. You will have to wait for all the fun little details post shower – for right now here is a little peak into my brain.

Enjoy your Friday lovelies! Have a safe holiday weekend!!!

4 comments

  1. Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse my ignorance; what's a "personal" shower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not ignorance at all! A Personal Shower is a nice way to say a lingerie shower - things you would get a a bachelorette party :)

      Delete