Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : House Numbers

IMG_1834

Way back when my mom and I hit the junkers paradise known as Warrenton. I recaped all the goods I got here – one of which being new house numbers.

Those sweet corticated metal house numbers have sat in my craft room since March. Awesome job at getting on those projects, Sarah.

Last night I checked it off the to-do list. Finally. Now people wont drive past my house four times before realizing where I actually live. I guess it is hard to find a house with no house numbers.

After measuring the width of the space to find center, I started screwing in the numbers.

Little side note: I was drilling through metal into wood so I used wood screws.To get them hung I had to put the numbers on the ground (grass) and apply quite a bit of pressure to get the screw started before screwing them into the wood. Make sense? Once the screw was through the metal I screwed them in no problem. (how many more times can I saw screw?)

There was a bit of repositioning involved, which I think would happen for anyone doing it alone and not having a second eye to stand back and direct placement.

IMG_8241

IMG_8242

IMG_8244

IMG_8245

IMG_8249

IMG_8253

IMG_8246

There you have it, new house numbers – and they are even visible from the street!

Bonus – now people will know why in the world I named my blog Twenty One Fifty Nine ;)

1 comment

  1. Love these! I like how big and visible they are. So cute!

    ReplyDelete