Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Capture : Bekah and Gabriel

IMG_8334

IMG_8364

IMG_8370

IMG_8423

IMG_8377

IMG_8445

IMG_8480

IMG_8492

IMG_8468IMG_8541

IMG_8624

My last round of pictures made me want a redheaded little baby and now I want this cutie with his dark eyes and dark skin. Melt me. His fun and silly personality make him even that much cuter – if its even possible?

We hopped over to the train tracks for a bit and I knew it would interest any 3 1/2 year old boy but the total excitement on his face when a train passed by sold me on this location.

Bekah – the two of you were so fun to work with and that little one of yours is going to be a majjjor heartbreaker. Be careful – gap might be calling soon for a new model!

2 comments

  1. I may be partial but these are some of your best!! You are so very talented my dear.

    ReplyDelete