Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life : Feeling 22

IMG_3946

IMG_3955

IMG_3957

IMG_3960

IMG_3971

IMG_3973

IMG_3976

IMG_3977

IMG_3979

IMG_3982

Yes, its true, I did go to the Tswift concert and no I did not bring anyone under the age of 12 with me. My friend Amanda just so happened to need a friend to fill an extra ticket and knew I was her girl.

Lets talk Taylor Swift – girlfriend can put on a show. I wouldn’t call it a concert but more a performance. Even in all her emotional glory she still rocked it out. The corny chats about love and dramatic sideways glances were a bit much for me but she knows what works and works it well.

Before going to see her live I had heard she sounded awful in person – not to mention I think most of her TV performances are sub par – but she did really awesome. I would even go see her again. Good job Tswift you made this 26 year old feel 22 again ;)

No comments