Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Rehearsal Dinner Invites

IMG_8629

IMG_8631

IMG_8632

IMG_8637

IMG_8652

IMG_8662

IMG_8660

Are you tired of invites and baby pictures? Good, me either!

Last week I showed you brunch invites for my brothers wedding – the brunch is for out of town family the day after the wedding. A little thank you for coming if you will.

Today, though, are the rehearsal dinner invites. I sent Britt this image and asked her to do something with spaghetti on the invite since it will be at an Italian restaurant.

booked hues - rehearsal dinner

How she took those little nuggets and came up with something so cute, Ill never know.

To the mail they go! I have a few more events to plan before my mom and I get to the rehearsal dinner – but I will make sure to inform you of all the fun details!

No comments