Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Create : Brunch Invites

IMG_8275

IMG_8276

IMG_8284

IMG_8295

IMG_8318

IMG_8306

IMG_8323

IMG_8327

Perfection, right?

My last brother is getting hitched in October and since it is an out of town wedding for most of our family my parents are hosting a brunch the day after. As soon as we set a time and place I knew exactly who to turn to for invites.

Brit over at Paper and Post Shop made my business cards and even partnered up with me at Market Days. Girlfriend has some real talent.

I gave her a very bland description of what I was looking for and from that she created these beauties. I will never know how she does it!

She even gives you the option of paying a few cents more and having the envelopes addressed and stuffed for you. Glory Hallelujah. There is no way you can turn that down!! She’s also putting together rehearsal dinner invites and a bridal shower invite. I try to keep her busy.

Check out her shop here and her blog here

2 comments

  1. Thank you! I LOVED working on these, and your photos are beautiful! You make me look good :)

    ReplyDelete