Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life : I am still here

Wondering where I have been lately? Me too. Sometimes life just passes you by and I hate that. Hate it with a passion.

Tomorrow I will give you a terror story involving my butcher block - today you get fun pictures of life as I know it lately

IMG_3837

Sweet potato fries galore - actually 12 lbs of potatoes all peeled and diced by yours truly. The joys of eating paleo during a cook out!

IMG_3861

Tulsa got hit by some major winds last week - my neighborhood looked like a war zone with all the debris and trees down. Thankfully I only had branches to deal with

IMG_3864

IMG_3865

IMG_3866

IMG_3868

Yes, the most annoying thing any car owner experiences - a wreck. I was so grateful it wasnt my fault, the other driver had insurance, and no one was hurt. So as annoying as it was - man oh man it could have been worse. I am currently sporting a rented Kia and waiting a good 2 weeks to get my jeep back.

IMG_3874

He hates car rides. And traveling. And being around humans

IMG_3877

Insulation day. Glory be - my house needed the extra help keeping cool.

IMG_3880

IMG_3881

IMG_3882

IMG_3883

IMG_3884

IMG_3885

I spent Monday putting in 12 bags of mulch. It makes my flower bed look 100 times better and more put together. Considering I thought 15 bags would be enough for both sides I wasn't able to finish the entire front but that is definitely on the list for this weekend. Plus maybe some gravel too ;) You might see some newspaper poking its head out in some of the pictures - I will give you more details on that later - lets just say WEEDS BE GONE!

IMG_3886

IMG_3887

This speaks for itself. Largest.Onion.EVER

IMG_3894

IMG_3898

IMG_3899

IMG_3901

Tomatoes are coming Tomatoes are coming! With such a mild and rainy summer in Oklahoma, my tomatoes are taking their time coming out. Soon enough I will be picking tomatoes left and right - here's to hoping the bunnies and squirrels stay at bay.

 

**all pictures from my iphone

1 comment

  1. The fallen trees are amazing! I can barely believe it! I guess that's mother nature's way of cleaning things out though

    ReplyDelete