Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Life : It happens

I know I am not the only one who at times seems to be bombarded by all of life's happenings.

When things start to get out of MY control I have a tendency to clam up and go rock in a corner. I promise to give you the complete detailed story as soon as I can but for right now know that I haven’t forgotten about this little space.

A friend sent me this last week and it was so perfect for the place I am in right now. Though you slay me by Shane and Shane. Don’t miss John Piper’s oh so wise words.

“WAIT for the Lord, be strong and take heart and WAIT for the Lord” – Psalm 27:14

“Do not be ANXIOUS about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to the Lord” Philippians 4:6

No comments