Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Recap : Warrenton Goods

Yesterday you got a taste of Warrenton. Today lets look at all our finds!

If you follow me on IG (@twentyonefiftynine) then you know I found a SUPER CUTE baby find

IMG_1759

IMG_1763

IMG_1765

IMG_1767

Great Dane puppies. Holy Moly I have never wanted a puppy so bad. This little lady was Delilah. She was three weeks old and about the sweetest little nugget ever. The couple selling them rescue dane’s and to pay for all the medical bills that they incur through that they set up a booth at Warrenton and sell puppies there also.

Now on to things I actually brought home. Points if you can spot the photo bomb in almost every picture by Abby Pearl Molly Socks (AKA one of my parents cats)

IMG_1800

IMG_1801

IMG_1802

The glorious loot – all of which will be fixed up and sold at Vintage Market Days.

So what is everything? Well you can obviously tell I got a gold frame (which has since gotten some teal additions) a fabulous quilt (maybe I should keep it?!) and a super cool side table with a magazine pocket and huge inside storage space

IMG_1806

IMG_1809

IMG_1811

IMG_1812

Next up are the two wonderful metal carts. One would be a great outdoor piece and the other I can see as a wonderful bar cart. As soon as they get back to Oklahoma they will be going for a visit to the sandblaster and then painted.

IMG_1814IMG_1817IMG_1819

IMG_1821

Retro folding chairs (that are in need of a makeover) Copper tea pot (perfect for a windchime) and these amaze ceramic animal hooks. I got three of the cows and one big ole pig. They aren't for everyone but I love how funky they are!

IMG_1803IMG_1804

IMG_1822

IMG_1824

IMG_1823

Lastly we have the sweet baby cradle and these cool planters. The orange planters are actually metal shelving and I found some old jacks to screw them into. I got a “stand” for one of the planters but I have another one (not pictured) that wont come with a stand.

IMG_1770

IMG_1824

IMG_1825

IMG_1826IMG_1828IMG_1832IMG_1837

And that my friends is what I got in Warrenton. Oh wait. There are a few things that we (my mom and I) got for ourselves.

IMG_1833

IMG_1834

IMG_1838

IMG_1839

Hers: Garden Sign and “M” for Miller

Mine: House numbers!!! Glory Halleluiah

And there you have it. The loot!

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh!! Sarah!! That cow hook!! Random story, when we were going through my grandparents things for their estate sale (both have passed), one of the things I said I wanted was their towel hook they had in the kitchen that is exactly like that one, except with eyes. :) I had remembered being told not to hang on it but I loved it as a kid and it was close to my eye-level. :) I love that they still exist!! Good crop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know whats funny, Amy, the others have eyes! I am taking them off bc they are a bit creepy haha. Love that you have an affection for them too

      Delete
  2. I think you need that puppy! So precious! But she'll be a biggy puppy in no time....You are adorable! And I find it amusing that the old metal kitchen cart like I had in my kitchen in the 70's is back in "re-do" style...mine was avacado....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those puppies are adorable!! I don't think I could have resisted. And those house numbers are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sucker for Great Dane puppies! I would have had to come home with at least one!

    ReplyDelete