Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Paper and Post Shop : Business Cards

IMG_7792edit

They have arrived and I couldn’t be happier! These cards will help get my information out into the design community and I am so giddy.

Britt did such a fantastic job taking my ideas and morphing them into something so awesome!

IMG_7794edit

The front of the cards have my information including phone number, email, and blog address. On the back is an amazing logo Britt came up with and a spot for pricing! Such a great idea right? Now I can attach my cards to my furniture with the pricing and my info all in one spot!!

IMG_7806edit

IMG_7804

IMG_7810

IMG_7820

Let's chat about this cute card for a second… chevron printed envelopes?!?! I die.

Paper and Post Shop should be your go to even if you aren't looking for custom business cards. Just look at her custom Christmas cards!

 image

image

image

I wont hold you up any longer – go browse!

Thanks again Brittany – I love the cards!

5 comments

  1. I am so glad you like them! Had so much fun working with you. Great pictures of the cards, too! I can't wait to see your business grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just beautiful card you have shared..i might need such design when use it for Metal business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new cards are so cute! I'm headed to visit her shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those envelopes! Running straight over to look for invite inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glade to see your beautiful card.Great pictures of the cards.
    I'm headed to visit her shop now!I love those envelopes.
    Discount card printing

    ReplyDelete