Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

The plant that never dies

I made another floor lamp planter.

A bright orange one.

IMG_6507

For the planter I stripped a cheap shade down to the bones and wrapped it in twine. Or at least wrapped it in all the twine I had.

IMG_6506

I kind of like the exposed top and not covering the full shade in twine. The shade is then flipped upside down and attached the the floor lamp base

IMG_6508

The planter stayed like this for a few days. I had a few mishaps planting in “not made for planting” items where my plants burned up like crazy.

I decided to repurpose some fake ferns and give this planter a fighting chance at keeping something alive.

IMG_6554

IMG_6555

That green sure adds a pop of color! And to think, it wont ever go brown on me!

IMG_6557

What a cute little addition to the front porch!

IMG_6558

Murphy dog wanted to say hi!!

Happy Hump Day Y’all

No comments