Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Scandinavian

What a whirl wind weekend.

Lots of things were accomplished – LOTS.

This wasn’t in the plan but lets be honest, nothing was really safe…

IMG_6443

Annie Sloan – Scandinavian Pink added as an accent color.

What a change!

IMG_6455

A little bit of distressing, some wax, and there you have it! I will tell you – this color paints darker and then lightens up quite a bit during the sanding phase. Don’t fret, once you get wax on it the color darkens back up.

It’s a nice warm pink – nothing too childish and nothing that is really in your face. Just a nice accent of sorts

IMG_6445

IMG_6451

IMG_6453

IMG_6452

I love that the grain still pulls though – it really helps to give a bit of depth.

Now just to decide if the pulls stay as is or get a change too…

IMG_6449

4 comments

  1. SO pretty! I never would have thought about painting it like that; great color choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're wild, you're WILD!!!!! lol I can't believe you painted it pink!

    And holy crap the top is done too! LOL I'm more of a white or grey person with crazy accessories myself, but to confess, I do have a quilt in that exact shade. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love a pink and brown color scheme!

    ReplyDelete