Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

Decorating Shelves

Most of the things on my new $6 shelves were from around my house. Random things I grabbed

Things to note – the suitcases aren't staying but I couldn’t think of another place to put them and I think I want to bring in the other shelf and put them side by side

IMG_6512

The third shelf is a little wonky – it’s a work in progress

I also think some cute baskets would look superb…

IMG_6515

IMG_6514

IMG_6530

IMG_6526

Soon the internal debate will start – what color should I paint these new kiddos. Glossy White? Distressed Grey? Two Tone?

IMG_6510

IMG_6532

IMG_6528

These guys are starting to make me feel a little more justified in buying knick knacks… I cant have empty shelves, now can I?

1 comment

  1. Loving the way your home is coming together! As for painting the shelves, I totally vote for a grey color!

    ReplyDelete