Image

Image
Photography

Image

Image
Home

Image

Image
Garden

eXciting finds

I have been pretty scarce around these parts but I am back and ready for a good time!

Even though I haven't had time to write about it – I have still managed some pretty awesome finds

bench in car

My usually stops have been laden with items just too good to pass up. If only I had the $$$ for all the things I wanted… that’ll be the day.

I managed this loot one day driving home from work – $50 later it was ALL mine

bench 3

The chair and two baskets’ we will talk about later – today I want to focus on those wooden benches.

bench

See those beautiful crossed legs? Stopped me in my tracks.

Lets side bar really quickly.

For those who aren't aware “X” legged benches go for a pretty penny.

adorn benchadron bench price

 

ballard X benchballard X bench price

(that price says $179 – $407)

 

C&B X bench

(and that price… $349)

 

Who knew crossed legs were such a hot item?? Good thing I scored TWO for THIRTY BUCKS!

I am thinking these will be a great addition to the end of my bed now that my footboard is gone.

Especially when I need a place to drop my coat – tie my shoes – or toss pillows.

After a little research, looks like I am not the only one who thought of this idea

house beautiful bench 2

bhg bench

house beautiful bench

X base bench - Crate and Barrel

So now the question is – paint? stain? upholster? oh the choices…

3 comments

  1. Paint the legs and upholster the tops. Or, paint the legs and stain the tops. Or, stain the legs and upholster the tops with some nail head trim…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I can't wait to see the end result on those puppies!

    ReplyDelete